Monday, August 13, 2007

An Overwhelming Response

Since this blog was created, I have been inundated with emails from soap makers wanting to send me samples for review. I am so ready for this project and looking forward to every package, shower and hand washing!

I think I am a wannabe soap maker that will never tap into the soap making act. This blog is my way of filling that void. There are so many "undiscovered" hard working soap makers and their soaps are waiting to be tried.... and I am squirming in my seat waiting for the first bar! !

Thank you all for your support and wonderful feedback!

1 comment:

Cate said...

Oh my goodness, give YouStinkSoap, BathLife, and SugarLips, all found on Etsy, a HUGE go. I have a few from each and although they're all different, they're all wonderful. Happy soaping!