Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sharing Recipes - Starting Soon

I have always loved the idea of learning from people in my field. I find it interesting to see what other people are doing because sometimes others ideas tend to spark my own. Then a product is born.

I am going to collect soap making recipes from all of you, hopefully if you decide to participate. I'd like to post one of the recipes for all to see. It might be helpful to someone to see what you might be doing, and for you to gather recipes and information for yourself.

What you can do is write to me at jo@productbody.com with the subject line "soap recipe", and I will go through all of them and post one per week. Include pictures if you can and any words of advice or frustrations that you want me to include. I think we can all help each other.

I love your feedback and will be happy to share any stories you want to include.

I am excited to see what transpires!

No comments: