Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Moonlit Snow Meets Sandy Beaches - True Love!



It's like I went to match.com to meet my soap. I have many favorites, but it has been a while since I had the heart thumping, stick my nose into, lather so lovingly experience in the shower.

Savonara wooed me with the Natural Deodorant I tried a couple of months ago, which, folks, is truly effective and safe. I have permanently thrown out my store bought stick deodorant. Yes, in the trash. I am currently trying to conserve my itty bitty serving of Rosewood Natural Deoderant because there is some shea butter in there and I am waiting until the weather cools before I order more.


Moonlit Snow is downright sexy looking. Look at the white and grey swirling together and topped with the "cherry" on top (circles embedded).
It is described on Sher's Etsy shop like this: This gorgeous cool blue soap has misty white swirled through the blue field, with a cloudy grey moon above... so cool and refreshing in a clean fragrance of fresh linen.

click on red photo for a real close detail shot.

Touching Moonlit is an experience. It is smoother than smooth. No air bubbles, no cut scuffs, it's almost like Sher cut it with her mind. ;)

This is a lather crazed monster, I tell ya. I took this suds photo from Sher's blog, but this is what happened in the shower. I touched it and it began lathering. And shaving my poor, scraped up, sore legs? A cake walk. You know my legs have a fierce sense of evil spitefulness. If I miss a day shaving, havoc reeks. I get itchy and red, and when I scratch the uncontrollable itch, I rub myself raw. So stupid, but true. So I now have a weapon.

So please, if you want to have a yummy, lathery, smell-so-good experience, please go buy Sher's soap. Moonlit Snow (Sher) meets Sandy Beaches (me). Love.

6 comments:

Velcromom said...

Aw, you are too kind. I am so glad you are loving the soap and the deodorant. I hope the weather cools before you run out!

Anonymous said...

Woah, gotta get some.

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

that is a ton of lather for sure!

Suds to Love said...

Hey Joanna - I've tagged you on my blog, have fun:-)

Marr Williams said...

That soap is gorgeous! Great job Sher and thanks for sharing Joanna!

Kim said...

Beautiful bars!