Monday, February 2, 2009

Best Swirl Contest

The Saponifier magazine had a "Best Swirl" photo contest in January which I failed to post about (sorry). The polls are closed and I'm not sure when the winner will be announced, but I believe the winner will be on the cover of the next issue of the magazine!

There were so many amazing works of art that were entered. I urge you to go take a peek at the pure talent all in one place. They have 49 photos posted here for you to view. I only can recognize 6 of them and who made them and I am SUPER excited to find out who they all belong to!

Here are a couple I've never seen before, just to wet your whistle....



Wish I had that kind of talent.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, these are truly amazing!

Anonymous said...

I voted! :) Can't wait to see who won.

Ruth at The Nova Studio said...

Aren't those great? I had a hard time deciding, but ended up voting for #19(that first pic on your post). Love that color.

FuturePrimitive said...

God, those people are clever who create those soaps - and must have so much patience.
A good post, thanks.

Amber said...

Absolutely stunning. *sigh*

Traumschaumseife said...

Oh, a El Sapone soap! :-)

Unknown said...

Those are so beautiful!

Gioia Made Soap said...

@ Claudia: Yes El Sapone is on it!

Sara at Soap Rehab said...

Wow those are amazing!! Such talent!

sssoap said...

Oh Wow, I'm so honored~ # 30 is mine~ ! Thanks so much~!
Sindy Anderson
Conyers, GA