Thursday, October 6, 2011

Maleficent Megtron


Meghan's fingers!


We got a wonderful product review from Meghan Runyon who writes Maleficent Megtron.  She is the owner of Dreaming Tree Soapworks and has become a good friend of mine.

She wrote a glowing review stuff she bought from us.  Now let me tell you this about that:  Meghan has high standards and is very critical of body products so, suffice it to say, I feel pretty good about this review.  I didn't ask for one and I didn't know it was coming.  She blindsided me with compliments and I am blushing. (Loving it!)

You must visit the very talented Meghan, of Dreaming Tree Soapworks, who makes excellent B+B stuff including the best candles.  My favorite candles burning in my house, like ... always burning, are Hobbiton Banana Bread and Naboombu Isle!  Ahhhhh.

She rocks.
Thanks, Meggie!
xoxo
Meghan Runyon


Please go visit her blog and read the awesome review!


*

3 comments:

Donna OShaughnessy said...

Love your necklace ! How's that for a comment ?

Joanna Schmidt said...

That is a picture of Meghan.
Isn't it pretty?

SirayaWalker said...

Do u make these soaps ur self,
if u do... WOW!!! Thats 'AMAZING!'