Friday, February 3, 2012

Little Package From Gloi



I received my little bundle of Gloi and I got Picaroon Pumpkin Butter (OMGILU*), Perfume Oils: Elevenses, Honeysuckle Lemon Curd and Haus Amber.

I just love Picaroon and the pumpkin butter.  So thick and nourishing.  (I also love Future Primitive's Body Whip.  I have it in Malt N Milk and it is milky sweet and I am devastated she doesn't carry it anymore.  Must. Get. Fragrance.- erg.)

Haus of Amber perfume oil is on my skin.  At first, I wasn't sure where it was going and now it has been on for about forty-five minutes and I like the way it's changing.  I smell a little bit of Moon Dog in there.

Honeysuckle Lemon Curd is heavenly and as soon as I opened it, it smelled like my company's, Lemon Scone (a blend of, like, 6 essential and fragrance oils), but it quickly made a sharp right turn and all of a sudden I could smell soft flowers.  Love the way this perfume changes, even in the bottle.

Elevenses:  Not my favorite of the three, but I haven't given it the time it deserves,  I need to wear it when I don't have Haus of Amber on my inner wrists and Picaroon Pumpkin Butter on my hands.  Actually, the combination of those two scents are making my head filled with temporary bliss at this moment.

So I will come back after the weekend to report back on my other experience with Elevenses.

Britton and Matt- Thank you.  I love your products.
xo Jo

I. Need. These. Now.
Honeysuckle Lemon Curd


Peach Mama Handmade Soap

Depravity


Moon Dog


_______________________________________________

Other Haus of Gloi mentions here:

_______________________________________________________
footnotes:
*OMGILU:  Oh my god, I love you.

2 comments:

Donna OShaughnessy said...

Oh those names. How I love them. They all look like the bars you want to spend lots of time with. Thanks for sharing

Defense Soap said...

I don’t usually comment but I gotta state thank you for the post on this one.