Friday, April 13, 2012

Today Is All About Blue



Since I made blue soap yesterday, I thought I'd look at other blue soaps, too.  Here's a crappy phone photo I took of my Palm Beach Illustrated Soap:



~~--------------------------------------~~-------------------------------------~~


The Shire Soap: Future Primitive Soaps
I am loving the blue/white swirl on top.
Closed lavender buds waiting to hatch, Geranium leaves tossed in Gardenia 
absolute and a fistful of star-shaped Ylang Ylang flowers.




Coconut Cream Blue Flower Tarts: The Roche Shop




Sea Salt Soap: Empire Soaps 
(lemon verbena and lemongrass)




 Blossom Goat's Milk Soap: Two Blooms Design
Cotton Flowers




Big Ass Blue Soap: Heart Button Boat Soaps
Lives in my old neighborhood!  :)




Colorful Logs: River Country Soapworks


9 comments:

Unknown said...

oooo i have been needing to make a blue soap!!!! thanks for the pics they were just what i needed!!!

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

What a nice surprise to see one of our soaps on this page. I've been a fan of your blog for awhile now.

Thanks for featuring us.

Michelle

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

Just wanted to add that your blue soap looks amazing. Can't wait to see the cut photos.

Michelle

Soapchick said...

I bloody love blue soap, I mean I really, really love it, and it is so difficult to achieve the exact right blue you want when you visualise a soap. Lovely collection, keep them coming XX

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

Great selections!

Rose said...

Gorgeous collection of soaps, fab photography too.

Donna OShaughnessy said...

Oh baby baby you've put me in one blue mood. Just ordered some more woad and indigo powder, going to make some Moody Blue soap, yes I am !

John Petter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalia said...

Lovely soaps!!!