Sunday, December 7, 2014

More Than Meets The Eye

What's on the outside isn't necessarily what's on the inside. While thinking about what I'm thankful for and with family holidays approaching, I remind myself to never judge my insides with other people's outsides.  That's a big one for me.

Today's challenge is to create a soap whose outside represents how you believe you're perceived and inside how you actually feel. So go forth with my emotionally-charged soap challenge and make this your own. Winners shall get their photo posted here and deemed the More Than Meets The Eye Challenge Winner.  

Would prizes make you want to participate more??

Ok, this is what you do: 

Make a soap according to the challenge above. 
Photograph it and post photo on Facebook Group:  Soap Challenge Gallery
with the following tag  ‪#‎morethanmeetstheeye



 All photos should be posted by January 2nd, 2015 to be considered.

xxoo joanna

No comments: